Epic Floor Model
Top-quality, Made from mostly 3/4" Baltic Birch plywood and quality hardware parts. Works well for very large aircraft up to 200lbs. Fully adjustable angles and heights, The adjustable arms and slings conform to different body widths and shapes. The top of the arms has Velcro with a Velcro one-wrap strap over them so you can adjust them as you move the arms in and out for a snug fit to your fuselage. Also included are a couple of small arms to support twin turbines and delta wings. I built this after going to the Best in the West Jet Rally and saw all these really hugh jets. This thing is BIG, the pictures don't really show the size very well.
This unit is sanded and unfinished, This allows you to choose how to finish your stand or none at all.
Collapsed stand measurements Length 72" Width 36" Height 19" (collapsed) up to 39" tall when extended.
- Arms adjust for a 11" to 25" wide fuselage.
- The length of the fuselage supports can be from 20" up to 100" wide when fully extended. Of course the fuselage itself can be much longer by hanging over the ends.
- Holds up to 200lb aircraft with our Lever Handles so you can really crank the main rails tight to avoid any slipping.
- Removable 36" wide legs for easy transport.
- Comes with 5" caster wheels for stability in rough terrain. Our new 5" swivel caster wheels come with a step brake that locks the wheel from rolling and turning.
- Unfinished - Add your own finish, purchase our Danish Oil hardened finish, or leave it bare.
Check out our customer photo gallery to see our stands with aircraft on them.Options
- Optional center support.
- Optional one or two sides wing support.
- Custom Engraving
- Watco Danish Oil hardened finish applied.