Classic II Floor Model
This is a new version of the Classic Floor Model, our Best Selling stand, fits most pilots needs. These are top-quality stands, made with Baltic Birch plywood and quality hardware parts. Works well for medium (10 cc) to large (120 cc) RC planes. Fully adjustable angles and heights, The adjustable arms and slings conform to different body widths and shapes. The top of the arms has Velcro with a Velcro one-wrap strap over them so you can adjust them as you move the arms in and out for a snug fit to your fuselage.
We now have slotted arms for more flexibility. These will come in handy for pilots that fly Pattern or Sail planes with narrow fuselages'.” These will squeeze in tight and you can also reverse them to squeeze completely closed.
This unit is sanded and unfinished, This allows you to choose how to finish your stand or none at all.
For more details, check out my Assembly Videos or download this step by step PDF Assembly Manual for my Floor Stand Model.
Collapsed stand measurements Length 34" Width 24" Height 12" (collapsed) up to 36" high when extended.
- Arms adjust for a 1" to 15" wide fuselage.
- The length of the fuselage supports can be from 15" up to 60" wide when fully extended. Of course the fuselage itself can be much longer by hanging over the ends.
- It weights 19 lbs. without wheels, 21 lbs. with wheels, and 23 lbs. with wheels and tool-tray.
- Holds up to 60lb aircraft.
- Includes (4) Lever Handles for the main rails, this allows you to really crank the main rails tight.
- Removable 24" wide legs for easy transport.
- Comes with 3" rubber wheels for stability in rough terrain.
- Unfinished - Add your own finish, purchase a finish, or leave it bare.
- Optional Tool Tray available.
- Optional Twin-Boom support. (31" Tee Bracket plus 4 arms)