Classic II Floor Model
This is a new version of the Classic Floor Model, our Best Selling stand, fits most pilots needs. These are top-quality stands, made with Baltic Birch plywood and quality hardware parts. Works well for medium (10 cc) to large (120 cc) RC planes. Fully adjustable angles and heights, The adjustable arms and slings conform to different body widths and shapes. The top of the arms has Velcro with a Velcro one-wrap strap over them so you can adjust them as you move the arms in and out for a snug fit to your fuselage.
We now have slotted arms for more flexibility. These will come in handy for pilots that fly Pattern or Sail planes with narrow fuselages'.” These will squeeze in tight and you can also reverse them to squeeze completely closed.
This unit is sanded and unfinished, This allows you to choose how to finish your stand or none at all.
Collapsed stand measurements Length 34" Width 24" Height 12" (collapsed) to 36" (extended)
- Arms adjust for a 4" to 15" wide fuselage. (down to a 1/2" if you purchase the Narrow Arms and reverse them)
- The length of the fuselage can be from 20" up to 84"
- It weights 20lbs without wheels, 23lbs with wheels, and 27lbs with wheels and tool-tray.
- Holds up to 60lb aircraft.
- Includes (4) Lever Handles for the main rails, this allows you to really crank the main rails tight.
- Removable legs for easy transport.
- Available with 3" rubber wheels for stability in rough terrain.
- Unfinished - Add your own finish, purchase a finish, or leave it bare.
- Optional Tool Tray available