Benchtop Model with Tray
Our Handmade RC plane stand bench-top model with bottom tray. With the new removable slotted rails the sides can now adjust from 22", 19" and 16" wide. You can use it with or without the bottom tray attached. Top-quality, made from Baltic Birch plywood with quality hardware. Works well for medium (30 cc) to large (120 cc) RC planes. Fully adjustable arms and slings, the top of the arms have Velcro with a Velcro one wrap strap so you can adjust them as you move the arms in and out for a snug fit to your fuselage. Choose from three different side heights, the sides are removable. All edges are rounded over and sanded. Leave natural wood, add your own finish, or purchase the optional Watco Oil Finish at checkout. Please allow 2 extra days for processing if I'm doing the finish.
Collapsed stand measurements
Length 24" Width 15" Height 6" to 12"
- Rails available in five sizes. 24", 30", 36", 46" (and 60" with special order)
- Arms adjust for a 4" to 15" wide fuselage.
- Adjustable side widths 18", 21" and 24" apart. up to 36" wide with optional rails.
- The length of the fuselage can be from 20" up to 72"
- Choose from three side heights, Tall is 11.5" high, Medium is 8.5" high, and Low is 5.5" high.
- Holds up to 60lb aircraft.
- Removable bottom rails for easy transport.